Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy, High Voltage Products, is renowned worldwide as a specialist for power transmission and distribution. Our unit Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS), based in Zuerich-Oerlikon, is active in the development and production of gas insulated switching systems globally. We ensure the high reliability of our systems by using state-of-the-art development tools and methods.
We are looking for a passionate Factory Planning & Fulfillment Manager, to complete our diverse and international GIS Operations Team! In this role you are responsible and the key driver to secure proper production planning, operative purchasing and on time delivery to customers. You will also help to improve on existing procedures as well as defining our medium and long terms goals and measures. As our next Head of Planning and Fulfillment GIS, you thrive under complex challenges in a fast-paced environment while you enjoy managing and developing teams and foster great collaboration and continuous learning. Interested? We would love to get in touch with you!
- Leads supply planning, inventory management and resource management
- Driving planning initiatives to improve customer on time delivery, and lead-time, to be accountable for inventory incl. sales in excess of invoicing and supply plan adherence, responsible for reporting resource utilization
- Owning the site supply planning process
- Provides visibility of supply capacity and local supply objectives into the Hub/PG S&OP process
- Provides feedback into S&OP process of site's ability to support the demand plan
- Owns the inventory or NWC check book for the local unit.
- Establishes and maintains an inventory management processes including raw materials, WIP, finished goods and sales in excess of invoicing (project units) in line with Group/Division/Business Unit instructions
- Accountable for inventory within the site, and driving inventory optimization projects within the site Leads and contributes to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization, and forecast accuracy
- Uses lean 6 sigma tools whenever applicable
- Provides local leadership for the development of best practices in planning systems and integrated ERPs Leads local planning function and ensures (with HR Manager support) that local planning teams are properly organized, staffed, and skilled and directed Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both Hitachi Energy and the employee
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar
- Proven track record in People Management and enjoying to work with diverse and international teams
- Good business acumen, result oriented and cross-functional experience in a production and product environment
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and SAP 4/Hana
- Good communication & negotiation skills, both fluency in English and German is a must
|地点||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|工作职能||Production & Skilled Trades|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company