Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all, pioneering technology and solutions, having a real positive impact in Energy Transition for today’s generation and beyond. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories, reducing carbon emissions solving a global challenge. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact on our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for North America Grid Integration Business Unit. The Grid Integration business is experiencing tremendous growth in EV charging systems, high voltage direct current projects, power consulting, power quality solutions, semiconductors, and many other exciting offerings in North America.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise and assist with providing a wide range of HR support. The HRG plays a key role to the organization with recruitment, onboarding with some employee relations activities. The successful incumbent will partner with the Hub HRBP to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes, or policies. The HRG will provide support on business goals and initiatives by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Typical duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist operation teams with orientation and onboarding of new employees through the development and enhancement of tools and resources to facilitate the implementation of processes and procedures to improve the new hire experience.
- Assist operations management with conducting, tracking, and or evaluating training for associates.
- Partner with Operations, Talent Acquisition, and HRBPs to engage with new hires prior to Day 1 and to help coordinate the hand off the new hire to the Operations Team
- Guide new employees through the onboarding process from beginning to end.
- Update department managers on the status of new hires and where they are in the onboarding process on a weekly basis.
- Use employee survey data to assess engagement, enhance processes, and develop action plans.
- In partnership with the Hub HRBP, develop, build, and maintain the Manager Toolkit.
Community & School Engagement:
- Builds and maintains relationships with members of the community/schools.
- Plans, develops, implements, and organizes events and volunteers to advance the mission and goals of the company.
- Organizes community outreach programs and coordinates special events that will influence public opinion or promote products, services, or ideas of the company.
- Uses social media to coordinate community /school relations.
- Drafts and distributes/publishes various content pieces that promote the company, as well as individuals or groups within the company.
- Selects positive publicity materials and distributes them through a variety of channels.
GI Employer Branding
- In Partnership with the Hub HRBP, Employer Branding Team, and Talent Acquisition, lead and develop an affective project plan and calendar of activities that raises the brand profile of GI in NAM.
- Lead Employer Branding initiatives in partnership with the relevant teams.
- Collaborate with Operations and HRBPs to look for creative ways to engage, recognize and communicate with the workforce.
- Organize virtual and in-person trainings and events to promote employee engagement and help employees feel connected.
- Develop and execute against overall engagement project plan and calendar.
- Provide daily HR operational support to employee inquiries.
- Act as Junior HRBP and serve as backup / provide support to HRBP team members.
- Continuous development to provide effective, creative, and objective employee relations support through coaching, policy interpretation.
- Guide managers through the talent management process to ensure consistency, clarity, and achievable action plans.
- Use Workday dashboards to provide HRBPs reports.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data for trends, as required.
- Perform other administrative duties and conduct special assignments to assist managers.
- Any other duties distributed by the Hub HRBP
Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or other related field and 2 to 5 years of work experience, preferably in HR and/or community relations activities.
|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company