Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will support FES for customer visiting, developing after sales service business.
- Provide the technical and commercial support to FES for the after-sales service business development.
- You will be working on service project order execution and payment collection.
- You will be part of operation product quality handling and solution following, improve the customer satisfaction.
- you will focus on teamwork.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor, Mechanical or Electric major
- Over five years' experience in Eletric field, good GIS structure knowledge.
- Experienced GIS installation and commissioning
- Skillful in listening, speaking, reading, writing.
- English ability, CET-4 or above.
- Required skill such as Word, Excel, Power point, SAP office software.
|地点||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|工作职能||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company