Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our business unit High Voltage based in Lodi we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist who will be responsible for developing, identifying, analyzing and improving existing general business processes.
- Apply process definition, improvement and design methodologies to identify, analyze and improve business processes to improve quality, reduce costs, increase efficiencies/productivity and increase customer satisfaction;
- Develop documentation to support analysis and improvement including business requirements, functional specifications, process maps and gap/problem analysis;
- Plan implementing quality assurance and compliance processes;
- Support development of training and/or change management materials and activities to support new processes and procedures.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (preferably Management Engineering);
- 1/2 years of experience in Quality or Continuous Improvement;
- Good knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Proactivity, precision and analytical skills are required.
|地点||Lodi, Lodi, Italy|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company