Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- As electrical engineer, you will be responsible for the electrical part of product localization and development, for instance, electrical design, improvements etc.
- You will coordinate with global technical team and other functions (SCM, inspection etc.) to qualify the electrical parts in the product made in local, including:
- You will deliver the sample evaluation and qualification reports for all localized electrical parts.
- Provide technical support to SCM to do process qualification of Chinese supplier.
- You will be responsible for discussing and getting agreement with Chinese supplier for the sample testing plan, observing the testing, reviewing testing results and discussing testing results with global technical team and Chinese suppliers.
- As a bridge to build up the technical communication between global technical team and Chinese suppliers, for instance, understand all technical specifications of different electrical parts, and explain these technical requirements to Chinese suppliers.
- you will be answering all questions raised by Chinese suppliers or get the answer from global technical team if you cannot answer.
- Being 2nd level contact for the local assembly, testing and application engineering team for trouble shooting. Interface to the 3rd level support to the platform R&D Switzerland.
- Take over the test stand power infrastructure (power source, water cooling, control cabinet, test stand SW & Database of test information), evaluate test results and decide about product quality.
- Perform Component releases for electrical or mechanical parts, localized to the Chinese supply base. Support the Site installation and start up on required base.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum master’s degree, major in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, or Power System.
- Deep knowledge of Power Electronics and Power system and IGBT application experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Product related experience in site Service/Design/Production, preferably in VSC HVDC or STATCOM valve design, or MV converter design
- Self-motivated, willing to face different challenges, firm ownership, and good leadership capability.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, willingness to work in a multi-language environment, and ability to communicate and collaborate within a global team and with internal/external partners.
- Result-oriented, independent, and flexible in committing to the business.
- Available for domestic and oversea travel.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company