Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Global SCM organization provides processes, tools, synergies, innovation and value to our sites and customer projects around the world. In this role you will be subject matter expert and ‘go-to’ person in Global SCM for carbon and circularity related topics and represent Global SCM in Hitachi Energy and Hitachi Group Procurement related forums and initiatives.
You will among others:
Define, implement, and maintain a process and tool for product CO2 mapping in close cooperation with our central Environmental function.
Drive and secure carbon and circularity is further integrated into our other supply base management processes like supplier qualification, performance evaluation, classification and in our sourcing activities.
- Global SCM carbon and circularity strategy: Maintain and refine. Collaborate with, and support, our four Business Unit’s and functions to implement relevant processes and tools to secure a more sustainable future supply base.
- Define, implement, and maintain a process and tool for product CO2 mapping in close cooperation with our central Environmental function
- Manage relevant reporting
- Stay up do date on relevant laws and regulations on carbon and circularity and make sure they are properly reflected in our processes.
- Drive and secure carbon and circularity is further integrated into our other supply base management processes like supplier qualification, performance evaluation, classification and in our sourcing activities.
- Define, develop and implement relevant trainings.
- Improve SCM carbon and circularity communication overall, including the content on our internal and external websites, SharePoint etc.
- Close collaboration with our global supply chain sustainability manager and Hitachi Energy managers for carbon reduction and for circularity
- Since we are a small team for supply quality and sustainability, scope and responsibility can overlap and vary over time
- You are a leader with strong communication and influencing skills in global industrial organizations
- Track record of successfully implementing common processes, systems and training programs in complex, global organizations
- Solid and successful experience from implementing global sustainability improvements in large, international organization(s), preferably with focus on procurement and carbon, is an advantage.
- Good understanding of supply quality
- Strategic and results oriented mindset
- Customer focus with ability to build effective working relationships and ability to inspire others
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and getting things done
- Proficiency in English is required, both written and spoken. Additional Language skills are considered an advantage.
- Preferred Location: Milan (Italy)
|地点||Milano, Milano, Italy|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company