Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is a major bushing manufacturer in the world which offers a complete portfolio of AC and HVDC bushings, designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency.
We are now looking for a Mechanical or Electrical Design Engineer for Insulation and Components, a Transformer Business Unit in Ludvika, Sweden. In this role you will be part of the bushing engineering team, creating solutions for our customers all over the world by working on our market-leading technologies.
- Order engineering by creating customized design based on customer requirements
- Technical support for quotation and sales
- Be part of quality issue resolution
- Support local manufacturing
- Be responsible for or support design improvement projects
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- We see that you are analytical and result-oriented person with good communication skills
- You hold a university degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A couple of years working experience in related fields of engineering. Transformer or bushing design experience is preferred
- Knowledge on CAD software, 3D Modeling software - Creo is considered an advantage
- You are a comfortable user of Microsoft Office package
- Swedish language, both oral and written, is mandatory. But since you will be part of a company that operates on a global arena, you also need to be fluent in English.
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
You are welcome to apply by 2023-09-25. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
More information: Hiring Manager, Urban Schander, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730-73 41 15, Unionen: Yvonne Norgren, +46 107-38 36 94, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Lead Recruiter Christian Falevik, [email protected]
|地点||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company