Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Making sure products are manufactured according to up to date drawings and work instructions. All BOM/RT/FCM up to date with newest version. Hand over new product to mass production is smoothly.
- Your main task is to maintain that manufacturing of interrupter products meet latest drawing requirements.
- You will manage & update work instructions and training operators, making sure all change of process are up to date to work instruction.
- You should request design revision and changes to Global Product Support team in Zurich & VN based on feedback from production and suppliers (for mass production drawing).
- You should communicate and collaborate all drawing changes with local related teams (IQC, SCM, production, quality ect.).
- You will coordinate with GPS to resolve manufacturing, assembly or supplier problems, design issues.
- You will coordinate any rework activities as needed.
- You will manage & conduct update BOM, ROUTING in production.
- You will hand over /transfer new model from development to mass production.
- You will Calculate Full Cost Material (FCM) & Coordinate with Order Handling team to inform to customer.
- You will attend production meeting to support production line in ensuring production output as per production plan.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years experienced as process/ production engineer in similar industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge on manufacturing process.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft, CAD, SAP…).
- Good command of English.
- Able to work independently and structurally.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good technical skill ( Solid, Creo, Minitab, … ).
- Good at time management and organizational skills.
|地点||Bac Ninh, Bắc Ninh, Vietnam|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company