Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position SCADA Project Engineer. Open-minded, customer oriented & innovative are key-factors for success in our working environment. You should be a team player who collaborates across organizational levels in an intercultural environment.
- Build station control systems (SCADA) for high and medium voltage switchgears according to the newest technology standard IEC 61850.
- Integrate the systems including the parametrization of the Ethernet-based communication structure.
- Implement the project specific functions as well as software applications, take care of tests, and coordinate the interfaces.
- Support the project manager in technical matters and coordinate both customers and internal partners.
- Prepare operation manuals that are based on our customer’s requirements.
- Degree in power engineering, electrical engineering or information technology.
- Experience in station automation, SCADA or process automation will be an asset.
- Knowledge of PC technology, in networks (LAN) and peripheral devices.
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows environment (MS Visio, MS Office).
- Strong communication skills.
- Work in an independent manner.
- Good knowledge of Polish and English is required.
|地点||Warszawa, Masovian, Poland|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company