Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will finish design according to customer requirements and get confirmed.
- You will finish detail design, including drawing, BOM and technique document, etc.
- You will find and improve when some problems occur during project execute and produce.
- You will be providing technique support and communicate with customer.
- You will be providing technique support to related departments, including sales, project engineer, after-sale services, SCM, quality, etc.
- You will introduce and translate new product and technique knowledge.
- You will technically manage to relate product and material.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold degree related to Electric, HV, Insulation, Automation, Mechanical.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and ProE.
- Team cooperation work and communication.
- Priority to someone who is familiar to insulation and material.
- Priority to someone who can analyze mechanical and electric performance.
- Proficiency in English language both writing and speaking.
|地点||Xi'An, Shaanxi, China|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company