Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Market Controller to be part of our bushings and tap changers team, based in Ludvika, Sweden! Our company is committed to diversity and inclusion, and you will be part of a passionate team working with marketing, communication, and sales operations.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development. Our team is dedicated to collaboration and support, and we offer work arrangements to help you balance your personal and professional lives.
In this interesting role you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, support marketing and sale initiatives, develop and share financial analysis with the teams as well as monitoring market trends for new opportunities for growth. In short, be part of our business development and help make us smarter. We are looking for someone with an inner drive for continuous improvement, ability to find ways forward and one that finds working with data as well as people, stimulating. If this is a description of you, and you want the opportunity to make a real impact, do not hesitate to apply.
- Conduct price and competitor analysis to inform business strategies.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence tools and reports.
- Manage pricing strategies to optimize revenue and market share.
- Support sales team with data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Create and maintain sales forecasts and performance reports.
- Continuously improve processes and systems for better data analysis and reporting.
- Live Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PowerBI or similar business intelligence tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of the energy sector and/or transformer manufacturing industry is preferred.
- To be successful in this role we see that you have strong communicative skills and since you will be working in a global environment, being fluent in English is essential.
- We can see someone with clear financial understanding that wants to get closer to the customer and actively contribute to driving business growth through informed decision-making and strategic recommendations.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 2023-10-08! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
More information: Recruiting Manager, Michael Kornek, email@example.com will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730- 73 41 15; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Yvonne Norgren, +46 107-38 36 94. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Christian Falevik, firstname.lastname@example.org
|地点||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|工作职能||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company