Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Protection Engineer (Open) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. In this role, you will be associated to activities for power network control center (SCADA/EMS) and substation control & protection system. The success candidate will be the part of an International Engineering Team specialized in Network Control Integration. (Beginners accepted)
- Evaluating the substations protections (existing & upcoming).
- Coordinating design review activities within an international team and between control center and substations.
- Participating in specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through standard and customized requirements.
- Carrying out general and detailed design studies for Tele-information Plan and hand over technical and commissioning documentation with the requested quality level (specifications, drawings…) and within a defined timeline.
- Participating in the technical discussions / decisions / communications with the customers and Employer covering the whole business value chain where technical knowledge and skills are important (Tendering, Sales, Project execution, After Sales, Services…)
- Supporting the local & global organization on Support & Maintenance, Supply Chain, quality assurance activities, cost savings.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Testing and commissioning of Main and Backup protection relays with knowledge of communication protocols.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like IEC61850, IEC101-4, TASE2 etc.
- Flexible and capable to collaborate with a worldwide multi-cultural technical environment.
- Knowledge in different areas like Database Management, Telecommunication Protocols, Programming, AI, Cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|地点||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|工作职能||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company