Industry-driven wired and wireless communications are critical to optimizing power consumption and intelligent grids in the evolving digital environment.
The traditional power grid was all about generation and delivery, but consumers are changing and that means the grid is becoming more complex.
Going forward, the focus is on consumption and intelligent grids that save, store, and redistribute electricity as needed. This requires flexibility driven by reliable and secure information exchange. To understand and mitigate the increasing complexity, transmission and distribution players need an “all-communicating” grid in which every component is part of the conversation.
Hitachi Energy and NetNordic understand this priority. Join our September 21 discussion to learn more about how the power industry can evolve and adapt by future-proofing critical communications.
This webinar will cover:
- Why we face this paradigm shift towards green technology in the power grid
- Communications challenges presented by the drive towards grids that serve a carbon-free society
- A forward-thinking discussion of the need to adapt and evolve with industry-specific communications
- Applications for reliable, real-time, future-proof, and secure wired and wireless communications to enable power industry transformation
Who should attend:
- Transmission and distribution C-suite
- Telecommunication managers and engineers
- Energy generation strategic leaders
- Information managers
Watch the previous episodes of the Grid Automation Talks: Flipping the 80/20 ratio, Digital Substation 2.0