|Ort||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Art der Rolle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The key purpose of the HR team is to help Hitachi Energy stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
- You will develop and execute a robust employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy in support of the talent goals in Hitachi Energy for the North East Asia region which covering Greater China, Japan and Korea.
- You will manage and optimize recruiting channels and technologies to support talent acquisition for both internal and external hiring. As a part of a global employer branding team, contribute to global initiatives.
- You will develop and implement targeted employer branding programs in the region in alignment with Hitachi Energy employment value proposition.
- You will provide thought leadership and market insights of employer branding to design customized promotions based on local country cultures as well as aspirations of different talent groups.
- Liaison with corporate communication, HR & business marketing functions to generate content and design materials for internal and external talents.
- You will enhance the effectiveness of all recruiting channels and solutions (job boards, social media, employee referral program, etc.,) through channel performance, spending, and resources allocation, to attract high-quality and diverse talents.
- You will collaborate with regional talent acquisition leaders to drive adoption of all recruitment tools and technologies.
- You will build campus presence across Asia.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree and above.
- 3 years of working experience in multinational companies in talent acquisition related field.
- Excellent Chinese and English for both verbal and written
- Solid wording, drafting and editing skills: articulate clear messages; generate compelling content; create and edit copy; generate images; develop effective presentations.
- Strong social media management skills.
- Proficient design skills including creating digital ads, flyers, simple landing page layouts and social media posts.
- Able to build partnerships and manage multiple stakeholders in a global organization.
- Able to plan, facilitate, implement projects and programs across the region and ensure the successful outcome.
- Passionate to take initiatives.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance