|Ort||Madrid, , Spain|
|Art der Rolle||Top Management / Executives|
For our Marketing and Sales team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Grid Integration offerings span over a wide range of transmission and distribution networks applications, which facilitate reliable and efficient system integration of the future digital electric network with minimum environmental impact. The position is intended to drive the regional sales organization in Europe, with a focus on AC Grid and Power Quality Solutions. The portfolio to be handled incorporates systems, solutions and services for the power grid, including Substations, FACTS, Offshore Wind Connections and Electrical Mobility. Covered segments range from utility to industrial applications, including renewable connections, transmission and distributions systems and e-transportation solutions. You will drive the sales performance to deliver system integration solutions across the entire lifecycle journey in European countries. Reporting to the HBU Manager in Europe, you will lead and coach the regional and local sales organization to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Yearly sales budget accountability.
- Defining and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in alignment with global strategy.
- Identifying new business opportunities among current and prospective customers as well as clear strategies to convert them into orders.
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to the business, to ensure the achievement of defined sales targets.
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risk.
- Building a robust Sales organization, with HR support, through best practices, training and cross-collaboration within our organization.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree in engineering, preferably with background in electrical power systems or similar
- More than 15 years of experience in direct sales and sales management, working as senior manager within system projects business environment
- Sound knowledge of Grid and Power Quality business and the Utility/Industry market.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
- Proficiency in contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated experience leading sales processes and teams
- Experience developed within multicultural or global environments will be a plus.
- Current work permits valid in European countries.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; additional languages preferable.
- Willingness to travel up to 30 %.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com