|Ort||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is a world leader in the area of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) and Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS) solutions. Hitachi Energy was the first to introduce FACTS and HVDC technologies to the power industry and has delivered solutions for more than 50 years now. We have in-house development and manufacturing capabilities of all key components for HVDC and FACTS portfolio including high power semiconductor devices. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) and HVDC Light are highly efficient alternatives for transmitting bulk power and for special purpose applications. The classic HVDC technology is used to transmit electric power over long distances by overhead transmission lines or submarine cables. It is also used to interconnect separate power systems, where traditional alternating current (AC) connections cannot be used. HVDC Light® is a power transmission technology developed by Hitachi Energy that offers additional benefits compared to HVDC Classic.
- Responsible for Electrical design of semiconductor-based solutions for AC and DC used in our HVDC transmissions.
- Coordinate the work within calculations of HVDC and SVC valves, including voltage design, as well as loss and thermal calculations.
- Specifying testing and ensuring execution is according to current standards and customer specifications.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachlors in BE or B.Tech in EEE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have experience in Converter design.
- Knowledge in IGBT, BIGT, Thyristors.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com