|Ort||Remote, , India|
|Art der Rolle||Line Management / Project lead|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a M&S Master Data Specialist you will responsible to Support the BU PGTR Marketing & Sales function, mainly the GPGs M&S Managers, Global Product Managers and the BU Sales Operations & Market Analysis team, on ensuring the correct use of Master data, with up-to-date information specifically related to the products ID codes and the update of the product tree, with the aim of having the right information and products codes across all the key systems that we use in our organization.
- Coordinate between the different levels of the organization in topics related to Master Data ( Supply unit (factory), Global Product Group (GPG), Business Unit (BU), Hitachi Energy)
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders from the diverse systems that utilize Master Data /Product tree information to understand their needs and to work together towards the best solution when a change of PGTR offering is needed.
- Collect requirements and priorities from the mentioned stakeholders and secure that Master Data has the latest and up-to-date information related to the products codes, according to our business needs, avoiding keeping obsolete codes in the system.
- Secure the maintenance and mapping/alignment between Product Line Tree (Managing portfolio/reporting) and the Offering tree.
- Being responsible of keeping the correct market allocation in Masterdata and in the rest of the marketing & sales tools (eg. Salesforce, Apttus, Nextra).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent qualification.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the area of expertise.
- Should have experience in Global view and thorough experience of Production Execution Master Data.
- Should have experience in representing the interests and requirements of the business in an IT implementation project.
- SFDC/PowerBI experience would be added advantage.
- Excellent MS Excel/PowerPoint/SharePoint skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com