|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Art der Rolle||Top Management / Executives|
The High Voltage Products HUB Supply Chain Manager is responsible for defining and implementing the supply chain mission, vision, and strategy for the HUB in line with HUB priorities and BU strategy. He/she works collaboratively with the Operating Units, GPG Procurement and Global Category Managers to ensure full transparency on projects, supplier risk management and proper resource availability to drive strategies into full execution.
- Develop and implement the Hub Supply Chain strategy in close coordination with the Hub management team and BU SCM
- Drive Key Performance Indicators for all Operating Units in the Hub. Review KPI achievements ensuring timely implementation of improvement/corrective actions where required
- Review, approve, implement and monitor local cost-out programs and/or processes to reach Hub and BU financial targets.
- Define, implement and lead the Hub category organization in collaboration with the BU SCM Manager and the Global Category teams
- Together with the Global and Hub category teams, analyze demand, markets, suppliers and total relevant costs to propose optimum sourcing strategy for regional and local sourcing.
- Set quality standards and define, implement and lead the Hub supplier quality and development organization to optimize the supplier performance in terms of OTD/OQD and COPQ.
- Ensure governance with Hitachi Energy standards on supplier risk & sustainability management as well as on health and safety, environmental regulations, government regulations and business ethics.
- Ensure (with HR Support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Responsible for coordinating talent management and succession planning within the area of responsibility.
- University Degree in Engineering. ISM, CIPS, Six Sigma or Project Management certifications are a plus .
- Min 15 years of experience in Supply Chain roles with experience of managing a team > 5 persons.
- Good knowledge of processes in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, customer and business oriented, leading virtual teams.
- Proven record to motivate teams to perform successfully, team builder, good at moderating/facilitating.
- Good understanding of intercultural sensitivity in a complex cross–organizational and cross–functional environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to drive change in a matrix environment using influential leadership instead hierarchical authority.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1