|Ort||Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Art der Rolle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy Grid Automation team provide the most complete digital portfolio in the industry, offering our customers with end-to-end solutions. Combining our products with our exceptional expertise allows us to provide innovative solutions to energize the digital grid.
- To meet and strive to exceed sales target by achieving maximum sales and to increase market share within the assigned markets and to explore white spot areas.
- Work closely with front end sales team, engineering team and project team as well as subvendors/partners to provide competitive commercial and technical solutions.
- To perform or supervise and provide support to the engineer in order to meet customers and internal needs for sales, bid & proposal activities.
- To assist Head of Sales, Bid & Proposal to achieve team targets and strategy.
- To ensure that the group targets are achieved, both in regards to competitive pricing and profitability. • To ensures compliance with rules and regulations within the team.
- To identify customer needs, price analysis, offer and negotiate in order to secure order
- Support sales initiatives during negotiation and closing of orders. • To assist Sales Manager to formulate Sales strategy
- To keep abreast of competitions, competitive issues, products and market of product
- Follows up customer satisfaction issues, and has access to sales support.
- Assist with won/lost analyses if required
- Assist in preparing proposal in line with Business Unit guideline.
- Ensure competitive bid and maximize value add of Hitachi Energy content.
- Attend to tender site visit if required.
- At least 4 to 5 years working experience in similar field. Deep knowledge and understanding of the market for the electrical engineering industry.
- Pleasant personality with a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (other languages will be a plus).
- Team player but able to work independently, result oriented, selfdriven, resourceful, organized are desirable attributes.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to site throughout Malaysia as and when required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com