|Ort||Kathmandu, , Nepal|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (PHP) for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to develop, document and test the software to ensure that it meets the need of the clients. It also requires an individual to supervise and oversee the technical aspect of the projects to ensure the optimal software performance.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software
- Upgrade and maintain the existing software.
- Support maintains and document software functionality.
- Support and develop skilled software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Prepare and train team members a knowledgebase of pattern and practices of programming used in FARRMS applications.
- Help supervisor to identify training/recruitments needs.
- Regularly attend team meetings to discuss, brainstorm ideas and put forwards ideas to solve any problems
- Take ownership of projects for its timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, estimation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- Proactively provide, design, develop and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent and more than 6 years of related experience
- An expert in SQL Server T-SQL programming language, and be comfortable with large, stored procedures, triggers, and complex joins.
- Knowledge of DHTMLX framework will be added advantage
- Preference will be given to those who have worked on large database and are familiar with database optimization.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com