|Ort||Kathmandu, , Nepal|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a QA Manager for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to study and evaluate the business requirement to formulate use cases and test cases and assure that the requirements are fulfilled. The position also, test and analyze the cases, if defect is detected then Implement defect tracking and regression testing. Logging, reporting and documentation also plays a vital role.
- Study and evaluate the business requirement to formulate use cases and test cases
- Design the wireframes and prototypes of software functions
- Create test cases
- Evaluate defect logs and
- Develop test related documents
- Execute UI and Functional testing of the application
- Implement defect tracking and regression testing
- Execute the functional/logical, load, automated and user interface test of the software product
- Report and log the analyzed defects.
- Conduct defect management and regression testing
- Conduct standup meeting and team management
- Manage designated team and be responsible and up to date for the overall development/management of the module/project under ownership.
- Assist in developing team by actively working on training and knowledge transfer of the functionality. Work with the Director of Business Analytics to identify long term and short-term resource need.
- Minimum of Graduate in Computer, Management, Science, Engineering or equivalent and at least 7 years of relevant experience
- 1+ years of QA leadership experience
- • Knowledge of bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of test automation, API Testing and tools
- Good command over Microsoft Office Applications Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Learn Fast
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com