|Ort||Kathmandu, , Nepal|
|Art der Rolle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Software Engineer .NET for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to develop, document, and test the software to ensure that it meets the needs of the clients. It also requires an individual to supervise and oversee the technical aspects of the projects to ensure optimal software performance.
- Software development & maintenance - Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems. Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software. Upgrade and maintain the existing software. Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Provide support - Provide first level of support for any application related issues raised by team members.
- Training/ development of team - Mentor & monitor juniors to improve team efficiency. Follow best programming practice and assist team members to know about a knowledge base of pattern and practices of programming used in FARRMS applications.
- Implementation - Proactively provide and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
- Ownership of assigned tasks - Take ownership of assigned tasks for its timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, estimation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- HR Management - Involved in performance evaluation of team members
- 3 years of related experience with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework using C#.
- Proven record on working Win Form Desktop application.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns and Principles.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries with readable code.
- Should have sound knowledge of MS SQL Server T-SQL programming language (large, stored procedures, triggers, complex joins).
- Knowledge of Office COM Add-Ins, Windows Service Programming and Application Installer is a plus.
- Basic understanding of SQL CLR (Common Language Runtime).
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST) and API testing tools (e.g., SOAPUI, Postman, Fiddler etc.).
- Familiarity with code versioning systems (e.g., SVN, Git etc.).
- Excellent verbal /written communication skills, Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
- A multitasker, and team player who has patience and ability to handle job pressure.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Wellbeing program