|Ort||Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission, and distribution value chain. Hitachi Energy Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk.
- Instruction and guideline: Ensure projects follows sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures. Ensures that an integrated schedule and cost control performance measurement process of the project’s entire scope of work is provided.
- Planning and Scheduling: Analyze the project requirement with the project team, checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules. Defines, jointly with project team, project work and cost breakdown structure, develop and maintains properly linked, required resource loaded, baseline and current schedules that provide time phased baseline, actual and forecast data of project. Monitor project progress and regularly analyze project critical paths to ensure all critical path activities and project milestones are progressed to the path, notifies project manager of any deviations or scheduling issues and provides inputs for optimizing resources. Issues progress reports, program updates and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customer and stakeholder.
- Cost, Revenue and cash flow management: Establishes a baseline plan for cost and cash flow performance measurement. Work with project team to define the necessary resources for the project completion, Evaluating the WBS and standard productivity.
- Accurately monitor cost and project cash flow, maintains detailed estimate to complete and estimate at completion forecast, analyze variance by using earned value management techniques and advise project management on any cost and cash flow issues arising.
- Change Management: work closely with engineering, construction, per commissioning, commissioning, client and contractors to identify potential changes in the scope and quantify the impact in a timely fashion.
- Administers the change order systems and advise the Project Manager on the cost impact of potential changes and ensures the control estimate/budget is current and reflect the changes.
- Risk Management: Works with the project team to identify and assess the priority of project risk, maintains the risk register and proposes mitigation plans. Analyzes impact of risk on the overall timeline and cost.
- Procurement: Integrates material resources requirements with project schedule and defines procurement activities and order lead times. Regularly communicate with SCM team and updates schedules to ensure procurement activities take s place in a timely way and lead times are optimized to meet scheduled target.
- Project Reviews: Participate in the monthly project reviews, composes reports and update all required project data in project control systems and SAP for Management information and project analysis. Communicates project progress and control issues to project management team and offer solution.
- Stakeholder relation: Effectively communicate appropriate information to operation team and other stakeholders in timely manner and to achieve desired understanding
- Project administrative: Perform regular monthly project administrative
- Living Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with broad experience in scheduling activities for substation projects using Primavera tool.
- Experience of 5-6 Years, in planning /scheduling for time and cost for projects. Preparation of monthly progress reports.
- PMP certified and experience in project Management and conversant with project life cycle.
- Strong communication skills and assertive business acumen.
- You should have experience in estimating and tendering (SAP & MS Excel based system).
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Primavera tool P6, and knowledge in unifier module highly desirable.
- Effective communicator at various levels of the organization.
- Project Management skills - Meets deadlines, follows up and escalates late actions, closes gaps before they become a problem.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. Diversity and Inclusion Statement Hitachi Energy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognizes the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies and Maori background.