|Ort||Parañaque City, , Philippines|
|Art der Rolle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Global Senior Brand Specialist to join our dynamic, high performance and global communications team. The Global Senior Brand Specialist will be a key member of the Global Brand Excellence Center, based in Manila (Philippines), reporting to the Global Design Manager which reports to the Global Senior Design Lead. To be successful in this role you will have the competency to create and advise on visual concepts, communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate customers. Assist with and advise on company brand guidelines, development, and layout of production designs for applications such as company advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports. Provide training on internal brand touchpoints such as company PowerPoint presentations, layouts for advertising, product brochures etc. ensuring that layout and design are aligned with brand guidelines and the highest production standards and follow best practices. Experience using a variety of design and editing tools and software such as the Adobe Suite with knowledge of color, composition, typography, digital design, and production management and able to work in a high-paced international environment, with the passion to be part of a company that is powering good for a sustain-able energy future, complete the profile of our ideal candidate.
- Contribute effectively to a cross-functional global support team, that collectively develops an integrated approach to supporting the Hitachi Energy brand.
- Design layouts and processes to deliver a wide range of visual assets/materials and produce documents from design concept to final format.
- Serve as a ready backup for the Design Manager in managing the other Brand Specialists as needed.
- Manage the Brand Helpdesk to assist partners, members and stakeholders with queries on all brand matters.
- Provide advice on the development of presentation-ready material and customizing of graphics and other publication and promotional needs.
- Create graphic design materials for print and online environments, including websites, handouts, posters, newsletters, signage, advertisements, digital marketing assets, etc.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and updating of graphics, visual identity usage and logo guide-lines for Hitachi Energy.
- Develop user-friendly templates and provide support to internal teams on working with templates and adhering to corporate brand standards.
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with corporate image.
- BS Degree in Design, Visual Arts, Multimedia Arts or any related field.
- A diploma in graphic design, digital media, visual communications, or another closely related field is required,
- while a degree is preferred.
- Proven work experience (8-12 years) as an experienced Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- with a portfolio of completed design projects, in digital or publishing role.
- Has experience in handling people and can conduct basic coaching and mentoring.
- Proficient in design software like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficiency with video editing software’s like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Familiarity with Adobe Animate is a plus.
- Proficiency in using and creating presentations in MS PowerPoint and the ability to host trainings for the group
- on best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others to develop, fine-tune and produce effective visual concepts,
- designs and layouts.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a consistent and audience-appropriate standard of graphic design
- across brand touchpoints.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts in the context of various print and digital media.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to facilitate training for both on-boarding and supplemental team requirements.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; other languages are a plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com