|Ort||Łódź, , Poland|
|Art der Rolle||Line Management / Project lead|
- Establishes product marketing targets and budgets of the factory in coordination with the objectives provided by the HUB and factory capacity. Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Take the ownership of all the proposals delivered from factory ensuring all are according to rules and instructions. Provide advice to the team and coordinate with HUB PMM in order to confirm the approvals required.
- Participate in commercial negotiation and take care of contractual revisions of contracts, avoiding taking more risk than approved and aligned with Risk Reviews and HUB instructions. Coordinate with HUB PMM the revision in case needed.
- Ensure there is a good coordination with demand side in order to have the best strategy per proposal. Coordinate periodic meetings with the demand team and keep close collaboration with them.
- Keep inform the Sales team about the achievement of goals and check in a regular and systematic way the action plans in order to fulfill the objectives.
- Be proactive in factory activities providing the market view and coordinating with engineering, production, Project management, and the rest of departments the slots to be tendered and the proper hand over of the projects to the Project management team.
- Keep traceability on offers, reporting and data quality. Take the ownership of the data quality of all the opportunities tendered by the factory and keeping updated in a weekly basis all the information reflected in Sales Force and weekly database.
- Technical university degree Electrical Engineering or similar.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales and/or marketing in Electrical / Power Engineering industry.
- Strong background in power systems and Transformer technology.
- Experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of sales and marketing tools such as Sales Force/digital marketing tools – SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator / similar} are necessary.
- Good command of English required. French will be highly valued.
- Ambition and Personal drive for Business Growth.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer orientation, personal preference for proactive sales, ease to create and develop personal relationships (internally and externally).
- Strong interpersonal skills, people focused.
- Traveling and frequent interaction with customers are expected.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership