|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
For our HVDC upgrade projects we are looking for a person that will plan and coordinate our site activities in HVDC Service. This is a role with many interfaces and interesting work tasks. If you are interested in this opportunity, read more and welcome to apply!
- Site coordination involves detailed planning of the schedule for site operations - installation and commissioning and preparation of project specific QA documents (quality assurance)
- Staffing the HVDC site, monitoring of required training in the projects (eg electrical safety), travel preparations as well as providing information to staff before travelling to site
- Ordering tools and instruments needed during the site activities. HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) site preparations and ensuring that documents and instructions match the local standard and customers' specific requirements
- Creating documentation for contractor procurement and taking an active part in the procurement process
- Responsibility for financial follow-up of the field operation activities
- Tendering work to develop cost calculations for work to be carried out on site and in future projects
- Site Coordinator is located at the Field Operation home office at Hitachy Energy in Ludvika, Sweden, and is the site's contact person for the home organization.
- You have several years of experience of working in project context in HVDC/electric power transmission projects. It is a strong merit if you have previously worked in other field activities.
- The work requires computer skills, including MS Office package (Word and Excel).
- As a person, you are structured, persistent, calm, and have ability to create and maintain good relationships.
- You are happy to collaborate with others to achieve set goals.
- The work involves contacts all over the world, which requires that you master English, both orally and in writing. Swedish language is a merit.
More about us
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are ready for you. Last day to send in your application is October 14. We work with ongoing selection so the sooner you show your interest the better. Recruiting manager Malin Hansson, +46 (10) 738 01 89, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Helena Stefansdottir, email@example.com. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1