|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Art der Rolle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for an R&D Senior Engineer to drive innovation and solution development in HVDC C&P Application Design Team. You will collaborate with dynamic global technology teams with niche competences and cutting-edge technology of HVDC. As a R&D Senior Engineer – HVDC Control & Protection Application Software, you will be part of the Technology & Solutions Development (Business R&D) organization in HVDC, Hitachi Energy, Ludvika, Sweden. The HVDC technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is an enabler for renewable energy integration, supporting future energy transition for a sustainable future. Please find out more about our world-leading technology at www.hitachienergy.com/HVDC
- As R&D Senior Engineer, you will play a leading role in the development and testing of various control and protection applications for HVDC.
- The application software developed will be used as the building blocks, from which HVDC projects all over the world will take their first steps.
- Electrical system/ automation programming and contributing to testing strategies of the same, as per industry standards and guidelines.
- Your innovative and smart applications will enable HVDC to fulfill advanced technology needs and derive higher customer value.
- You will work with our latest HVDC technology and solutions, in collaboration with colleagues located worldwide.
- As a senior team member, you will work in a global team, as a technology leader in your competence area.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You have relevant experience in the area of High-level C&P application software for HVDC or relevant industry.
- Knowledge of HVDC technology is a pre-requisite, and experience of the MACH™ system will be an added advantage
- Genuine technical interest to work and contribute to future development in the field of HVDC grid connection technologies.
- Ability to work well in Agile project teams and deliver towards common goals, with attention to details and accuracy.
- You contribute with a strong problem-solving mindset and endurance to deliver and document high-quality technical solutions.
- It is important that you have a strong interest in technology and a willingness to share your knowledge.
- As you will be part of a global business, fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike. Proficiency in Swedish is a plus.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 19th of October! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Recruiting manager Aditya Deb, +46 107-38 20 62, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Hanna Kontsu, +46 107-38 53 25, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1