Available from 25 kV to 800 kV for measurement, protection and control
Current Transformers, Inductive Voltage Transformers, Capacitive Voltage Transformers, Combined Current/Voltage Transformers and Station Service Voltage Transformers are designed to transform high current and high voltage levels down to low current and low voltage outputs in a known and accurate proportion specified by the product nameplate ratios. All units are tailored for specific applications, either to operate accurately at steady state conditions or to maintain reasonable accuracy reading up to extreme fault level conditions.
These products consist of high dielectric strength oil-filled designs using paper and foil shields impregnated with refined dehydrated and degassed transformer oil, or stress-controlled, shield-graded SF6 gas-insulated designs. This ensures conservative reliable performance for decades of service in demanding global outdoor environments.
- Revenue metering for electric utilities, independent power producers, or industrial users
- Protective relaying for use with switchgear to monitor system current and voltage levels
- High accuracy wide current range use for independent power facilities
- Station service power needs within substations or for power needs at remote sites.
Why Hitachi Energy?
Hitachi Energy is an innovator in instrument transformer technology and has the most comprehensive product line in the market. Access to the latest technology, global sourcing and up-to-date processes ensures long life and meets the most stringent needs defined by the industry. Some of the important benefits offered by Hitachi Energy supply are:
- Up to date supporting documentation on HVIT designs
- State of the art processes and materials for best service life
- HVIT Factories maintain traceability to National Accuracy Standards
- Continuous improvement of instrument transformer products based on user feedback
- Active engineering participation in setting national standards for the HVIT industry
- Current transformers and sensors
- Voltage transformers
- Combined / current voltage transformer
- Station service voltage transformers
- Coupling capacitors
Instrument Transformers News
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you