GOEK is an oil-impregnated transformer bushing for immersed oil-SF6 or oil-oil application. It is available for voltages from 245 to 800 kV and a maximum rated current of 5,000 A. The types up to 550 kV are equipped with an oil expansion system that facilitates installation at any angle from horizontal to vertical without any special precautions.
All models are equipped with a 20 kV test tap and the conductor arrangement can be either of the draw rod or tight bottom contact type. To detect possible gas leakage, the bushings can be equipped with a pressure monitoring system.
- Voltage: 245 - 800 kV
- Current: ≤ 5,000 A
- Technology: Oil impregnated paper (OIP)
Why Hitachi Energy
- Two separate sealing systems between oil and SF6 eliminate the risk of gas ingress in oil
- Our unique draw rod system facilitates easy field installation and removal without lowering the oil level
- The world's most used bushing for 800 kV applications
- The design of the transformer side of the bushing is the same as GOE to facilitate interchangeability and easy testing