|Ubicación||Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Commercial Specialist will be a part of Hitachi energy at Perth; Australia
- Is able to work closely with Sales, Presales and CSO resources during sales pursuits to develop an understanding of a solution being developed for a customer.
- Can work to influence Sales/Presales team members with respect to the development of a solution to maximize the use of COTS and other leverageable components.
- Develops project estimates based on collected contractual data, financial requirements and the scope of work and services.
- Analyzes specifications, including scope documents, drawings, blueprints, bills of material, and historical data and calculates project costs using relevant CSO commercial architecture artefacts and pricing schedules.
- Develops statements of work (SOW) contractual documents for new projects using CSO templates, incorporating input from Commercial Operations, Project Management and Sales teams.
- Maintains close liaison with and provides necessary input to project planning and scheduling.
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Can work independently or within team environments, such as during RFPS, with general supervision.
- Be resilient with problem solving during the fine tuning of solutions to balance implementation and licensing costs with customer budgets
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- May occasionally manage minor internal or external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or five plus years of experience in similar roles.
- Minimum three years of experience working in software and or engineering project environments in a commercial and or contract management role.
- Experience within an asset intensive industry; specifically, utilities, transportation, public infrastructure preferable.
- An understanding developed from career experience, education and/or general interest in software development and commercialization concepts (such as COTS, Integrations, Implementation Approaches).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and confidence to develop and present to senior audiences.
- An understanding of contracting basics would be beneficial.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1