|Ubicación||Kraków, , Poland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is establishing a Global /Regional IS organization to drive standardization and harmonization of solutions and to ensure delivery of high quality IS services for Hitachi Energy business units, by bringing significant focus on business value driven innovation and delivery as core competencies. The Hitachi IS ERP Solution/Data Architect Quote to Cash is a member of the Hitachi Energy IS Platform & Applications team and to perform various tasks within Program Reiwa with S4 Hana implementation across the world. The Hitachi Energy IS ERP Solution/Data Architect Q2C is accountable for managing data topics within Quote to cash stream. This role is mainly but not exclusively focused on the REIWA program. REIWA is an important Hitachi Energy IS ERP program which acts as an enabler of our ongoing transformation as an independent entity.
- Responsible for data definition together with the functional stream.
- Provides specialist input to data object definition.
- Provide input to business requirement in relation to data object set up.
- Provide data migration and data maintenance requirement.
- Prepare together with end-to-end team on data migration strategy and sign off.
- Data conversion spec review and sign off
- Data cleansing and enrichment together with the implementation partners.
- Data validation rule verification
- Data defect management co-ordinate between business stakeholders, solution architect and migration developers to solve the data defects.
- Leading data migration topics within the SD domain with worldwide implementation across many countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline. Preferably in IT discipline.
- Strong data analytic skills
- Competency on SAP Sales and Distribution module, and data objects within the SD domain like Customer master, Industry usage, location etc etc.
- Competency to understand Reiwa S/4 data structures in SD and BP
- Competency to understand legacy SAP setups and impact on existing migration specifications
- Competency to understand and modify migration specifications,
- Communication & leadership skills to manage local data SMEs, conduct meet-ings, manage tasks, and follow up, reporting on progress, highlight showstoppers
- Minimum 3+ years of SAP SD migration experiences and configuration knowledge in SAP SD modules
- Experienced in managing complex and diverse stakeholders, and ability to effectively communicate with them. Excellent presentation skills is highly desirable.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com