|Ubicación||Vaasa, , Finland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for a dedicated and business driven Technical Marketing Manager to join the Grid Automation Products unit at Hitachi Energy. In this position, you promote technical solutions that solve customer challenges and contribute to the growth and success of Hitachi Energy substation automation business. You will be a part of our Substation Automation Solution, Technical Marketing team interacting with our colleagues and customers. You will be creating and mediating to support business needs in regions and countries around the world, in the form of tender specification influence, solution blueprints, proof of concepts, value propositions and technical inputs towards marketing material for substation automation portfolio. This is an opportunity to work in a very dynamic and growing organization operating in international working environment. You will have the chance to be involved in various interesting and challenging technical marketing activities. The person offered this role will have colleagues from all around the world supporting him/her in this role. You will be a member of a technically oriented organization where you will have the opportunity for personal development.
- You provide technical MicroSCADA X and Substation Automation solution/product support to sales teams during the early stages of the sales process. You drive key activities such as specification influence prior to requests for proposals, proof of concepts, homologation, and solution designs to solve customer pain points.
- You create demand through technical promotion, provide solutions and drive value during the sales approach. You participate in creating exhibition setups and create fresh webinars.
- You work closely with respective counterparts within the global, HUB and local organizations to ensure continuous technical enablement and education on the latest MicroSCADA X and Substation Automation product and solution offering.
- You build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers/partners – both internal and external – to ensure ongoing market satisfaction. You understand business needs and deliver technical solution/product support and training to ensure high customer/partner satisfaction.
- You liaise with respective product management and R&D groups to ensure the roadmap and development of the MicroSCADA X and Substation Automation product line is in line with the market and customer needs.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within all activities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering – power, electrical, communications preferred
- Experience in automation of power transmission and distribution networks
- Experience from leading activities, teams within the field of technical sales field (B2B), preferably from automation of power and energy applications
- Competence to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders across the organization and the globe
- Professional level English proficiency, additional languages are a great advantage.
- Must be available to travel several times a year for a duration of 1-2 weeks at a time
- Open minded and positive business approach
More about us
Interested in joining the team? We look forward to receiving your application. Apply for the position by February 20, 2023. We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. If you want to further discuss around the position or have questions, please contact Solutions Market Director, Lasse Alonen, tel. +358 50 33 42153 or Head of Technical Marketing - Substation Automation Solutions, Joseph Menezes, tel. +46 70 6500190. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.