|Ubicación||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Service business is recognized as the global technology leader for the largest installed base of T&D assets. We are committed to deliver sustainable service excellence and to become a trusted lifecycle partner to our customers. Our digital service strategy is a central building block of our service strategy, is well defined and aims at three strategic horizons which are mapped out in an asset-, customer- and employee-centric roadmap. Implementing and further developing our digital service roadmap is critical to customers, employees, partners and our sustainable growth ambitions alike. Transforming the conventional service activities into an effortless and exciting digital experience and enabling new business models is at the very center of this role. This role within the global T&D service business function will require subject matter expertise, transformational change management and will collaborate closely with the Business Units and other key global functions. You will report directly to the SVP Service of Hitachi Energy Ltd.
- You will lead the digital service business transformation across four business units and multiple Service Global Product Groups
- Transformational impact on >5000 employees in a business volume >2 BUSD
- You will implement and define the Digital IT/OT/IoT roadmap for Service and Servitization of new Business in three horizons
- Horizon 1: Digital transformation of transactional Services for an improves employee experience, organizational efficiency and customer outcome. Owner of core to-be business process definition, data-model & flow. Priority 2022 & 2023 is the implementation of Lumada EAM and FSM suite for service operations (EASE) and integration into the wider landscape.
- Horizon 2: Enhance the digital customer experience when interacting with Hitachi Energy Service transitionally through through portals & twins, any by any value adding digitally enabled service solutions
- Horizon 3: Enabling a fully servitized business model future through process and tools readiness, organizational transformation in line with the Lumada Growth Cycle strategy
- Senior professional (>10 years experience)
- Deep expertise in advanced asset management and service business models, operations and processes
- Strong digital acumen
- Change manager, integrator and decision maker
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-CSE1