|Ubicación||Remote, , Global|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Our Grid Integration portfolio spans a wide range of transmission and substation applications, which facilitate reliable and efficient system integration of the future digital electric network with minimum environmental impact. We incorporate the integrated systems, solutions and services of our business's DC and AC fields, including HVDC, Substations, FACTS, Offshore Wind Connections, Semiconductors and Power Consulting, for utility and industrial grid applications, as well as e-transportation solutions. Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Project Planner to join our international team. His/her responsabilities include lead planning, scheduling and cost control efforts for all project phases. Maintain and analyze actual and forecasted schedules, cost and risk. Monitor, report and manage deviations. This person could be located in Milan, Geneve or Baden.
- Planning and scheduling: Analyzes project requirements with project team, checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules. Defines, jointly with the project team, project work and cost breakdown structure, develops and maintains properly linked, required resource loaded/integrated, baseline and current schedules that provide time phased baseline, actual and forecast data for project. Monitors project progress and regularly analyzes project critical paths to ensure all critical path activities and project milestones are progressed to the plan, notifies Project Managers of any deviations or scheduling issues, and provides input for optimizing resources. Issues progress reports, program updates and productivity data on
- a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
- Change management: Works closely with engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, client and contractors to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change in a timely fashion. Administers the change order systems and advises the Project Manager on the cost impact of potential changes and ensures the control estimate/budget is current and reflects changes.
- Risk management: Works with project team to identify and assess the priority of project risks (e.g. schedule, cost and scope risks), maintains the risk register and proposes mitigation plans. Analyzes impact of risk on the overall timeline and costs.
- Procurement: Integrates material resource requirements with project schedule and defines procurement activities and order lead times. Regularly communicates with SCM team and updates schedules to ensure procurement activities take place in a timely way and lead times are
- optimized to meet schedule targets.
- Project reviews: Participates in project reviews. Composes reports and updates all required project data in Project Control systems and SAP for Management Information and Project Analysis. Communicates project progress and control issues to project management team and offers solutions.
- Stakeholder relations: Effectively communicates appropriate information to customers and other stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.
- Project administrative tasks: Performs regular monthly project administrative tasks.
- 2+yrs of experience in Project Planning.
- Educational Qualification: - Master of science in Management engineering
- Must have experience in analytics, Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
- Available to travel
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-CSE1