|Ubicación||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase.
- Access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all.
- We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools.
- Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others.
- Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth.
- BE / ME / M Tech Electrical Engineering.
- Should have 3 – 7 years of experience..
- Must have experience in Product knowledge in HV switchgear is must.
- Should have Detailed knowledge on relevant area of work.
- Must have SAP knowledge in SD, MM, PP module would be preferred.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.