|Ubicación||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Support and coach all activities in the organization to implement the lean culture and drive process to advance the organization through the phases of deployment
- Change agent and champion of a continuous improvement culture focused on waste elimination across the organization using lean methods, processes, and tools such as 5S, Daily Management, Problem Solving, Leader standard work, Value stream mapping, Kaizen, Total Productive Maintenance etc.
- Jointly accountable with Continuous improvement manager on lean tools deployment works across functions and boundaries
- Drive optimization of KPI’s around Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost.
- Analyze SQDIC KPIs (eg, COPQs) to seek continuous improvement potential and work with the team to deliver these improvements via lean tools and process improvements.
- Leads systematic implementation of lean tools in factories to drive core metrics on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost.
- Facilitate cost take out projects for the organization and partner with the extended cross-functional organization on overall use of lean tools to drive cost-out and productivity.
- Facilitate the development of cost-out and productivity projects across the business to achieve targets. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving (Root Cause Countermeasure) as needed to close gaps to targets.
- Build continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of lean tools and methods. Also focus on training and coaching others to build capabilities on the tools and methods to drive ongoing organizational transformation of lean journey.
- Focus on employee Engagement and Accountability, driving empowerment and ownership for specific tasks.
- Digital skills requirement - Support and lead implementation of digitalization in manufacturing.
- Deployment of organizational strategy through X-matrix
- 5S audit schedule and mitigations follow up, support process owners to close the findings.
- Lead some specific kaizens needed to improve a particular process based on daily issues, working with the operators in the area.
- Facilitate, coach the kaizen teams to be successful in the kaizens executed. Train factory team BCs to be effective kaizen leaders.
- Participate in all Tiered meetings to make sure we are meeting the organizational standards.
- Support the supervisors and engineers on documenting RCA. Knowledge of RCA tools like 8D, A3, DMAIC
- Regular reporting to continuous improvement manager (occasionally to Factory Manager) on lean deployment progress.
- Regular reviews with the team to ensure traction, progress & sustainability.
- Contribute to the development of lean training materials and best practices
- Strong influencing skills and ability to train, collaborate and influence a continuous improvement mindset across the organization.
- Lead teams through influence without authority.
- Never give up mindset
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com