|Ubicación||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Technical Project Engineering focuses on a range of engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical, chemical, civil, structural, automation and software engineering. The activities associated with project engineering include: discipline engineering and design; planning, risk assessments; coordination of resources (personnel and equipment). Key areas of responsibility: Engineering development: Ensuring that engineering is developed with complete information and/or that all multidisciplinary information has been included. Leading development of new solutions for complex projects and challenges. Driving completion of all engineering activities on the project. Coordinating engineering discipline across several projects. Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Designing and conducting experiments, analyzing and interpreting the data. Preparing complete project documents in area of responsibility. May act as a design authority for a particular engineering discipline and completes engineering assignments for that discipline. Providing cost effective quality solutions and delivering within budget and contract. Ensuring adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks. Creating work plans and cost estimates. Reviewing and approving scope, budget and schedule for assignments. Interacts directly with customers, officials, contractors and supply chain.
- Technical contribution: Performs basic survey work, standard computations, analysis and basic design tasks. Collects data and supports production of the engineering design (e.g.creates drafts for the Project Engineer to approve).Assists other engineers (preparation of permit applications, testing, drawings, computer aided design work, etc.). Exercises judgment on limited details of work and on application of standard methods. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables
- Contract management: Identifies variation requests to support contract claims issuing.
- Planning and control: Follows work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management: Supports risk assessments and implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility. Documents and handles technical risks according to mitigation guidelines.
- Customer: Clarifies technical queries for customers. Interacts with other staff and contractors within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Supply chain
- management: Collaborates with the Supply Chain function, reviews vendor documentation, supports preparation of RFQs, evaluation of proposals, maintaining the execution of projects, etc.
- Processes and tools: Uses standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Reports process and tool inefficiencies, along with suggesting ideas for improvement.
- leadership and
- development: May assign tasks to and coordinate work with technicians, administrative staff
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com