|Ubicación||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Deploy and support a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. Supports and maintains the Quality Management System of the local unit.
- Assists in the implementation of effective internal controls to verify that processes will meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Represents the Voice of the Customer within local teams. Challenges the teams with customer experience feedback and input to decisions. Enable and coaches employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Utilize the local Quality Management System to provide the local teams with procedures and documentation that sufficiently describe their work activities. Lead the local teams in the application of an operational approach and system of process management that is continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Master Degree preferably in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point);Fluency in English (b1-b2) and Italian.
- A high level of flexibility, proactivity and willingness to learn;
- Teamworking and organization skills will complete the profile
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com