|Ubicación||New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Execution of all aspects of contracts/projects ensuring all contract management activities are tendered, negotiated & executed in accordance with the contract framework, relevant Hitachi Energy directives & instructions.
- Sales: Liaise closely with Hitachi Energy source factories to maintain their ongoing support & service in delivery of information & quotations. Tender & quotation preparation & process including technical feedback & product fit. Meet tender timelines including scheduling of any require risk reviews.
- Financial: Price maintenance & management. Monitoring of financial aspects of contracts including obtaining FX contracts. Follow up of debtors as required.
- Contract Management: Manage all aspects of imported transformer contracts. Ensure contractual obligations are met. On time delivery of documents & product. Ensure any warranty issues are resolved
- in timely manner & to the agreed solution. Work cooperatively with supply factories to continually improve customer experience.
- Customer Interactions: Build & maintain appropriate & effective customer relationships. Customer complaint resolution using CCRP tool & customer contact. Attend customer meeting when required.
- Data Management: Supports & assists development & implementation of improved process & systems.
- Health & Safety, Environmental: Ensures awareness & compliance with of Hitachi Energy & customer requirements. Maintains a safe distance from live equipment. Ensures safe work practices for environmental controls. Uses personal protective gear for self & others. Ensures site hazard identification with implementation of controls.
- Other: Any other reasonable duties & responsibilities as delegated by management.
- Min. 3-5 years dealing with industrial electrical products & a working knowledge of how these products are positioned in electrical distribution network.
- Experience with transformers would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience & understanding of contract / project management.
- Extremely high level of accuracy.
- Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Familiarity with Distribution Networks & how they interface with National Grid.
- Sound understanding of electrical products that are key components in the national grid & distribution networks.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts & implement as / where required.
- Ability to understand the technical specification of customer RFP’s (Request for Proposal) for networks & grid improvement projects.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to write clear concise communications (a strong grasp of the English language is essential).
- Extremely thorough & accurate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to recognize legal & commercial issues that require peer advice.
- Ability to communicate with clients at senior level & show a high level of maturity.
- Strong sales & marketing skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1