|Ubicación||Kraków, , Poland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Network Manager provides operators with a single, unified view of the whole electrical network. The modern user interface delivers enhanced situational awareness and advanced network applications, giving operators absolute control of their network and full confidence in their operations. You can count on continual innovation to provide the flexibility and technological advances to keep your network resilient to any new operational challenges that arise as the grid grows and evolves. Network Manager is a real-time platform for reliable and secure operation of electrical power networks, ranging from generation, transmission and distribution to railways and airports. Hundreds of Hitachi Energy customers in the utilities, transportation and industrial sectors around the world rely on Network Manager to efficiently control and manage their power systems for optimal performance. Read more: https://www.hitachienergy.com/offering/product-and-system/scada/network-management
- Building and leading development teams (20+ people).
- End to end delivery of software product.
- Leverage employees' skills and competencies. Support employees’ development.
- Driving process and cultural changes in the organization towards increased quality and execution.
- Close cooperation with Product Management and other development teams across the globe to meet customer and market expectations.
- 10+ years experience in software development.
- 3+ years experience in leadership roles.
- Deep understanding of SDLC.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, and consensus-building skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, passionate and creative thinker, able to translate to pragmatic solutions.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership