|Ubicación||Kraków, , Poland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Master Data provides information that is key to the operation of business and this includes data about different business domains such as customers, products, employees, materials, suppliers, etc. Currently Master Data is used by more than 50 applications. We are a multinational team with a main location of Cracow.
- Granting and revoking rights to resources (servers, databases).
- Configuration of DNS names and settings.
- Configuration of secure network connections (SSL).
- Documenting server resources.
- Backup control.
- Detecting application configuration problems and looking for solutions.
- Improving and simplifying (automating) the process of deploying applications to servers.
- Application configuration management.
- Building environments (testing, training, production).
- Enforcing accountability policy for applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development with C#
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases, preferably SQL Server/Azure SQL Server
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps setup: GIT, Boards, Pipelines, Releases and Artifacts
- Basic knowledge of Windows server administration
- Basic knowledge of Azure cloud server environment
- Knowledge of enforcing compliance (SOX, GDPR, etc.) in IT environments would be a nice addition to the requirements.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com