|Ubicación||Dammam, , Saudi Arabia|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a GIS Technical Advisor will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for installation of high voltage systems worldwide for PGHV. Representing Hitachi Energy in general through his presence and technical knowledge and PGHV specifically in dealings with the client at the installation site. Issuing deadlines for each project are adhered to, whereby the cost-performance ratio must always be borne in mind in this respect. He/she embodies the PGHV QA philosophy, taking into account the special conditions on the construction sites.
- Being responsible for the installation work entrusted to him being carried out in perfect technical order.
- Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently. Ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and instructions and ensuring that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed.
- Being responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Advising the sub-supplier installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with Hitachi Energy Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Inspecting arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-supplier.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damaging or missing equipment within Hitachi Energy scope of supply in cooperation with Hitachi Energy Project Manager.
- Supervising final installation tests and Hitachi Energy installation completion documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the Hitachi Energy-CH Project Manager.
- Being responsible for the competence execution of his tasks. Carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or high diploma.
- 8+ years’ experience working with GIS.
- Experience with SF6 GAS-Handling.
- Knowledge of HE-CH GIS products.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com