|Ubicación||Dammam, , Saudi Arabia|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Senior Commissioning Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for commissioning of the system as per scope of supply and contractual specification & provide quality feedback to the engineering and development departments.
- Being responsible for the installation work entrusted to him being carried out in perfect technical order.
- Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently. Ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and instructions and ensuring that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed.
- Conducting site acceptance tests and handover of the scope of supply to customers.
- Commissioning or testing of the GIS HV system in cooperation with the customer representatives.
- Ensuring the correct function of the system in accordance with the specifications and the scope of supply.
- Being responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Ensuring that all work done within the fields of activities are carried out according to site safety regulations and procedures to avoid any accidents.
- Cooperating with Hitachi Energy Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Inspecting arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-suppliers.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damaging or missing equipment within Hitachi Energy scope of supply in cooperation with Hitachi Energy Project Manager.
- Being responsible to spot and immediately report any deviations to the engineering specifications, inputs or targets and to plan corrective actions and to enforce them in cooperation with Hitachi Energy Project Manager or Lead Engineer.
- Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the Hitachi Energy-CH Project Manager.
- Being responsible for the competence execution of his tasks. Carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or high diploma.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience with GIS.
- Experience with SF6 GAS-Handling.
- Knowledge of PGHV-CH GIS product.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com