|Ubicación||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
HAPG is the world's leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions for the entire value chain from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electricity. The offer spans transformers, high voltage products, systems for power transmission and solutions and automation for integration and interconnecting power grids – to enable a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The Grid and Power Quality Solutions (GPQS) business unit within HAPG offer and supply Power Quality/FACTS Solutions to transmission and distribution networks all over the world. The unit in Sweden is the global Center of Competence for FACTS technologies and serves all regions. The customers are Utilities, Industries and Project Developers. The market is driven by the need to create stable power networks and by environmental reasons with the aim of increasing the use of renewable energy.
- As a Tender Manager you will act as a project manager for a tender team in Sweden in the size of 15 people.
- Develop a complete tender with your team, and together with a team in the local market. The local market can be anywhere in the world.
- Delivering on sales targets
- Driving the results engaging and leveraging on the team capabilities.
- Communicating to different internal stakeholders both internal and external, global as local.
- Understanding defined responsibilities, internal procedures, tools and act accordingly.
- Taking ownership and acting in an independent, collaborate way.
- To be successful in this role, you are familiar with FACTS technologies
- You hold bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- International experience
- Your ability to work independently as well as in a team collaborating with others.
- Experience with working in project related business
- Experience with working in complex tenders
- Experience with cost calculations and Full Cost Models
- Used to take ownership of assigned tasks
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 6 of February. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Recruiting Manager: Toni Blomkvist, +46 107-38 05 25 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Stefan Andersson +46 107-38 08 21, Unionen: Karin Ulvemark +46 107-38 51 42, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Helena Stefansdottir, +46 107-38 53 98. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com