|Ubicación||Samut Prakan, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
As Site IT Specialist you are building and providing specific IT solutions / services and support activities to elaborate on scope and impacting areas, under guidance and responsibility of a Site IT Manager or Country IT Manager.
- Collaborates with the Business Unit IT Management, internal and 3rd Party IT Suppliers to align business requirements and IT systems and processes.
- Manages projects, requirements and escalations seamlessly according to the global targets and strategy.
- Supports implementation of operational tactics supporting the business.
- Manages local IT projects, services and processes at both tactical and operational levels, understands and applies IT best practices to assess, review, manage and monitor IT services and products.
- Supports compliance of IT services to local law, local license compliance & local IT controls compliance. Supports and monitors local IT budgeting process and budget in the respective local area.
- 0-5 years of experience in different IT roles or relevant non-IT roles.
- Fluent English communication skills & good local language skills of the major country of responsibility.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1