|Ubicación||Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Tipo de empleo||Full-Time|
|Tipo de rol||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Project Manager, will be part of Power Grids Grid Integration will be reporting to Operating Unit Manager. You as Energy System Project Manager leads the execution of projects and ensures that all related activities are performed in accordance with company policies, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Supports the organization in process improvement to continually increase the effectiveness of project execution.
- Leading the project team, establishing the project execution approach and overseeing project hand-over, execution planning, monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Effectively monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Driving the formal acceptance of the project, ensuring contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Procuring all required services, materials and equipment from external and internal suppliers, including support in negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Acting as the key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues
- A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- You are Responsible for managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B Sc Degree in Engineering of Electrical Power, Electronics & Communication
- 10 to 12 years of Project experience in relative fields
- PM certificate will be an added advantage
- Expert in system design Hardware and Software.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Resolve the technical problems during the Project phase.
- Resolve the difficulties and having the experience with the SCADA/Control/Telecom system.
- Discover the technical problems and resolve it under pressure.
- Preparing work plan for each project activity according to the project schedule.
- Innovate methodologies that would enhance productivity of project execution.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-MEA1