Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Mission Statement: Process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Transaction processing: Processes Accounts Payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Monthly closing: Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Analysis: Executes analysis and reports as assigned and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Internal controls: Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates. Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Communication: Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- B Com / M Com / MBA Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries.
|Ubicación||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-12|
|Número de referencia||IN54215680|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company