Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Global Principal Architect for Information, Security, Technology & Platform Architecture you represent the IT architectural authority for Information, Security, Technology and Platforms Architecture for Hitachi Energy. You will support and align IT solutions/services to Hitachi Energy Business by developing, planning, driving, expediting, documenting, and communicating the Global IT Enterprise Architecture. You will be responsible to give major contributions to the IT Strategy and IT Strategic Programs for the relevant domains and related IT solutions and IT services portfolios and ensure architecture alignment across all Technology and Business Domains.
- Developing directly or indirectly the IT policies, standards and guidelines that steer the selection, development, implementation, and use of IT application & solutions and IT technologies within Hitachi Energy
- Supervising and facilitating the evaluation and selection of appropriate IT applications, IT technologies and IT solutions
- Consulting on IT solution architecture implementation and modification activities, particularly for new and/or core/common IT application solutions
- Challenging the IT architecture and IT service landscape regarding content and process and making recommendations for improvements
- Accountable for developing, planning, driving, documenting and communicating the IT solution architecture and strategy for the business Information, Security, Technology and Platforms domains
- Supervising/assisting with the design and development of domain-level roadmaps as well as ensuring the consistency across them
- Performing specific analysis/design efforts as needed and providing appropriate feedback at senior stakeholder levels
- Facilitating IT Architecture artefacts across different IT stakeholders - especially between Global IT and business IT, product IT and factory IT managed areas
- Leading directly and indirectly creation of required information, security, technology and platforms architecture and designs integrating IT and OT environments.
- 10+ years of experience within IT relevant domains
- 5+ experience in working in international and diverse organizations. Knowledge in methodologies such as ITIL, L6S and Togaf
- Experience with cloud computing platform, such as Microsoft Azure. High level of written, oral, and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures, and processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, and with all levels of the organization
- Strong command of English, including excellent writing and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working effectively across all organizational levels.
|Ubicación||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||IT, Telecom & Internet|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-12|
|Número de referencia||HQ54477774|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company