Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Executes material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. Ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision
- Supplier identification: Recommends / supports in Identifying new suppliers and coordinates with relevant category team. Follows the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists. Negotiations: Supports in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Contracts: Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management, ensures approved contractual terms in execution.
- Bid analysis: Analyses and evaluates bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value. Sales support: Supports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility.
- Goods received: Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommends solutions / resolves performance issues within the scope.
- Orders: Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements. Customer alignment: Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Process alignment: Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in any fields
- Basic Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, and Microsoft Package
|Ubicación||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Supply Chain|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-13|
|Número de referencia||IN54673059|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company