Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Lead the Project Management and Site Management Office team, support Project Managers and Site Managers in defining, implementing and applying project management policies and work instructions.
- Contributes to implementation of continuous improvements for the project execution strategy for the local project operation, in alignment with BU and PL business strategies.
- Ensures the local portfolio of projects is managed consistently, based on best practices and Hitachi Energy Policies.
- Leads the Project Management Office team and ensures that Hitachi Energy policies, i.e. directives, instructions and guidelines are followed. Develops, and continuously improves respective processes, based on industry best practices. Ensures that findings from lessons learned from project execution are incorporated in continuous improvement actions.
- Participates in Bid/Sales Phase, i.e. in estimating and resource planning.
- Oversees project management activities at the portfolio level through project reviews with the management team and Project Managers. Takes an active role in resolving escalated issues.
- Oversees that project closure is performed properly and timely for all projects in the portfolio.
- Oversees the proper application of contract and claim management methods in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies, and contractual agreements.
- Builds and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the PMO. Serves as an escalation point for individual and systemic project management issues.
- Oversees order handling & project analysis team and installation supervisors.
- Reinforces and maintains a culture of Health & Safety in all project operations.
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is structured to fit the business model, sufficiently staffed with skilled resources and directed appropriately.
- University degree in Engineering.
- Proven experience in the field of project management and project implementation or site management.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of specialists, team management skills and ability to motivate team to achieve ambitious goals.
- Consistency and determination in achieving business goals and introducing improvement-based changes and actions.
- Good communication skills in Polish and English, both written and verbal, allowing for easy communication in an international environment.
- Strong organizational skills, managing multiple priorities.
- Fluency in MS Office and MS Project, Primavera.
|Ubicación||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Project | Program Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-20|
|Número de referencia||PL53407142|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company